Online Business & E-Commerce Law
Whether you’re doing business in Grand Haven, Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Michigan, the Mid-West, Country Wide, or World Wide, Attorney Cara Galbavi can help you build the internet law documents that you need based on your specific situation, including:
- Collection and Storage of Information: Useful metrics from data about your website users and visitors can help you build a better business. Make sure you have the proper terms in place for both anonymous and personally identifiable information collection and storage that are specific to your situation.
- User generated content: If you allow users to create or upload content on your website, ensure that you are not liable for that content and have provisions in place for removing defamatory, or other unsuitable content.
- Limitation of Liability: Limit your liability for interruption to business, loss and damages, etc. from the use of your site and third party plugins, links, etc.
- Copyright infringement: Protect yourself and your users from copyright infringement while also sheltering your site from claims of infringement by user generated content.
- Data Storage and Protection: Know and explain your specific storage and security responsibilities.
- Jurisdiction: Avoid the potential for lawsuits in multiple locations around the United States. Select advantageous jurisdictions and favorable arbitration venues.